Moringa Oil – Luxurious Antioxidant Rich All-Natural Moisturizer
Pure moringa oil from nature's Miracle Tree is an ideal all-natural moisturizer for dry skin. This healing, topical treatment offers relief from sunburn and makes a perfect non-sticky massage oil. Moringa oil extracted from the seeds of the Moringa oleifera tree has been used in skin preparations and ointments since Egyptian times and is among the cosmetic industries most desired oils in the formulation of skin care products and cosmetics, chosen for its many antioxidants and documented skin-rejuvenating properties. In addition, many health and beauty experts consider Moringa oil the primary secret behind the healthy and radiant skin seen in Asia and Africa.
With an incredible oleic acid content of more than 70%, moringa oil penetrates deep beneath the top layer allowing it to deliver vital nutrients to your aging skin. Moringa oil is rich in vitamin A , vitamin C, minerals, fatty acids, oleic (Omega 9) and behenic acids that allow it to be easily absorbed into your skin without feeling greasy and ensures your skin receives the food that it needs to repair and sustain itself.
Moringa oil can also be massaged into the hair and scalp delivering rejuvenating vitamins and minerals to the follicles of the hair and tissue of the scalp. The use of moringa oil on the hair and scalp can help reduce split ends and dandruff.
Argan oil is another popular plant oil produced from the kernels of the Argan tree. Although rich in nutritional compounds and essential fatty acids it is no match for moringa oil.
Moringa oil cosmetics are rich with cytokinins. Cytokinins are plant hormones that promote cellular growth and delay the aging process by postponing the death of cells and destruction of tissues. The most potent cytokinin is zeatin. Moringa contains a hundredfold more zeatin than any other plant, making it a necessary part of any skin and hair care program.
Rejuvenate Your Skin and Hair Today With Our Moringa Oil.
Moringa Source recommends applying Moringa oil directly to the skin one to two times daily to improve skin softness within one week, and improved skin elasticity within one month. To help heal and cool sunburned skin, apply on the affected area twice daily.
Moringa Oil Benefits
- · Builds collagen fibers and minimize the appearance of fine wrinkle lines (Vitamin A)
- · Minimizes the appearance of fine wrinkle lines. (Vitamin C)
- · Improves moisturizing, softness and smoothness. (Vitamin E)
- · Delays the aging process
- · Helps build collagen which improves skin conditions
- · Is a natural healing emollient
- · Helps with dry, rough skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
- · Protects your skin from environmental damage
- · Assists in reaching and maintaining an appropriate body weight
- · Helps improve scalp circulation (which aids in preventing hair loss)
- · Helps improve split ends in hair
Note: For external use only.