Moringa Oleifera has provided people in Asia and Africa with an abundance of vitamins and minerals for centuries. Composed of essential amino acids, calcium, proteins, and beneficial antioxidants, Moringa is truly a nutritional powerhouse. Our Moringa is grown on our certified USDA Organic farm in Guayanas, Ecuador. It is 100% natural, pesticide, herbicide, and chemical-free, so your entire family can enjoy the rewards of a healthy, nutrient dense, whole food supplement.
We choose only the moringa leaf, which is the nutritional storehouse of the plant, and not other less nutritional portions.
Moringa Health Benefits
All Moringa Source products come with an unconditional money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your order in any way, return it to us within 30 days for a full refund, minus return shipping.
Moringa Herbal Leaf Extract – An Antioxidant-Rich Liquid Energy Booster
Kick start your day and re-energize your life with our Moringa herbal leaf extract. Our Moringa extract is a fast, easy, convenient and effective way to get all the benefits of Moringa.
Unlike many other liquid or powder extracts, our Moringa herbal leaf extract tastes great (like honey) and is ready to take as is. Because it uses a glycerin base instead of an alcohol base, it can be placed under your tongue, bypassing the digestive process. This method is most effective as the body does not have to break the product apart and digest it to be able to utilize the inherent nutritional benefits of Moringa. The extracted Moringa is easily absorbed into the body, delivering more than 90 phytonutrients, including 47 active antioxidants, 36 anti-inflammatories, 30% vegetable protein, all eight (8) essential amino acids and essential minerals such as zinc and iron.
The unique technology used to create our concentrated Moringa extract makes a 600 mg dose comparable to 1400-2000 mg of Moringa used in a tisane or capsule format. The Moringa botanical is sent through each stage of the manufacturing process to target a specific nutrient profile in the botanical matrix. This multistage process allows for every constituent to be extracted rather than just one or two targeted constituents. This ensures the nutrients work best in the body as a whole rather than a fractured isolate.
Unlike many liquid products claiming to be alcohol free, our Moringa extract is truly alcohol-free. In fact, our product is made without using alcohol at any time. In addition, our extract is preservative-free and is inherently stable at normal room temperatures for years, as long as the core product is not diluted or contaminated.
Our extract is manufactured at our FDA-registered cGMP/HACCP facility, using Kosher/Vegan certified glycerin. Our certified vegetable glycerin is 99.7% pure with the remaining 0.3% being purified water (pH neutral). It has a sweet taste but is metabolized differently than sugar and does not raise blood sugar levels. It also does not contribute to bacterial tooth decay and is gluten-free.
Boost Your Energy Today With Our Moringa Herbal Leaf Extract.
With an impressive ORAC score of 157,000 umole TE/100g (hydrophilic and lipophilic), Moringa trumps all other antioxidant superfoods, beating out rivals such as turmeric at 127,000, acai at 102,700, cocoa powder at 55,653, pomegranates at 4,479 and blueberries at only 2,400.
Moringa Health Benefits
Suggested Use for Moringa Extract
¼ teaspoon (1.23 ml) 1 to 3 times a day, or as needed. Moringa herbal leaf extract is ready to take as is. It can be placed under your tongue, which is most effective, or it can be added to a little water, tea or juice.
No refrigeration necessary
Servings per container: 24
One serving is equivalent to 2 capsules.