Create Your Own Anti-Aging Mask With Kaolin Clay & Moringa Powder!
White Kaolin Clay
Two of the most well-known properties of Moringa are the plant's ability to grow very quickly in a short time frame, and its ability to keep your skin youthful, glowing, and healthy. This is because Moringa contains something called Zeatin - which has both growth-promoting and anti-aging capabilities. Zeatin slows down the aging process within cells, and improves the cells' ability to respond to oxidative stress. In fact, Moringa is the lead source of Zeatin in the world - containing over a thousand times more Zeatin than many other plants.
Moringa is also hearty in sulphur - the main ingredient in both collagen and keratin. Collagen and keratin are well-known for contributing to soft, smooth skin and strong skin elasticity.
Additionally, the moringa plant has powerful detoxifying properties which help to balance natural skin color and tone, remove impurities, and rejuvenate the skin overall.
Honey is a natural humectant, meaning that when applied to the skin, it has the ability to take moisture from the air and apply it into the skin. This makes it a great moisturizer! It is also anti-inflammatory and antibacterial, so it can reduce the swelling and redness caused by breakouts, help to fade scars, increase tissue regeneration, and efficiently kill acne-causing bacteria. Additionally, it is full of beneficial enzymes and anti-aging antioxidants.
Now That You Know More About The Ingredients Of This Mask, Let's Get To It!
Ingredients - Makes 1 Face Mask
- 2 teaspoons of warm water
- 1/2 teaspoon of raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of Moringa Source Moringa Powder
- 2 & 1/2 teaspoons of white kaolin clay
- Put your 2 teaspoons of warm water into a dish.
- Whisk in your raw honey and Moringa powder.
- Add your clay in one teaspoon at a time as you continue whisking the mixture. The amount of clay you need may not be exactly 2 & 1/2 teaspoons, so don't worry if you need more or less than this.
- Once your mixture becomes a thick paste, it is ready to use!
- Apply the mixture to your face as a mask, and allow it to sit for 20 minutes.
- Rinse the mask off with warm water, followed by a cold splash (this will close your pores).
- Follow the mask with your favorite lotion or oil to give your skin some extra moisture after washing it!