What Is GABA Source?
Because it has a powerful ability to lessen stress, GABA Source has been referred to as the "Natural Xanax"; However, it is not a prescription anti-depressant like Xanax, Prozac, or Zoloft. It is simply an all-natural dietary supplement that can help to ease nervous tension, promote positive feelings, help to elevate the mood, and support healthy blood pressure.
GABA Source provides fast-acting stress relief and helps to reduce anxiety because it contains something known as Phenyl-GABA. Phenyl-GABA is a nootropic which crosses the blood brain barrier and elevates brain GABA levels in a safe and all-natural way - boosting focus and mental clarity, enhancing performance, and improving sleep.
GABA Source is commonly used to improve both mental and physical functions. It helps with cognitive function by supporting the memory and attention, and improving your ability to concentrate. Physically, it promotes lean muscle growth, helps to increase endurance, and aids in healthy metabolic function. If you have difficulty sleeping, GABA Source may the solution for you because it has been found to improve sleep quality by calming feelings of restlessness and promoting overall feelings of well-being and relaxation.
How Does GABA Source Work?
Due to the complexities of the human brain, there is no simple remedy for stress and anxiety, or the depression they often cause; However, science has shown that certain naturally occurring ingredients can help tremendously. GABA Source's synergistic blend of fast acting ingredients gives you powerful results for increased calm and focus, while at the same time being safe, natural and non-addictive.
GABA Source works by optimizing brain function in several ways:
Enhancing GABA (Gamma Amino Butyric Acid) levels in the brain. GABA is a naturally-occurring amino acid found in food and a potent neurotransmitter in the brain. GABA Source uses a unique form of GABA that allows it to cross into the brain via the blood-brain-barrier. This enhances GABA levels in the brain and promotes relaxation and relief from feelings of stress and anxiety.
- Increasing ‘feel good' neurotransmitters. GABA Source helps to elevate levels of serotonin and dopamine, which promote positive feelings and a sense of well-being.
Normalizing stress hormones. GABA Source can help you relax by lowering stress hormones like adrenaline and cortisol. Elevated levels of these stress hormones can be very dangerous and can lead to many health problems. GABA Source can help control excess stress its negative health effects.
- Stabilizing electrical impulses between brain cells. GABA Source helps your brain to work better without any stimulants that can cause jitters or shakes. Stable impulses between neurons (brain cells) enhance mental clarity and reduce stress and anxiety.
What Does GABA Source Contain?
Phenyl-GABA is derived from GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid), an amino acid that occurs naturally in the brain. It is known for its ability to improve neurological functions. Phenyl-GABA, a more potent form of GABA, is an amino-acid and a neurotransmitter. Only Phenyl-GABA is capable of passing the blood-brain-barrier in significant amounts. It is fast acting and may be used to relieve feelings of stress and anxiety, improve mood, maintain a healthy blood pressure, improve sleep, reduce symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS), diminish signs of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and help ease the effects of post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- L-Theanine is an amino acid commonly found in tea. Theanine has been shown to reduce mental and physical stress, promote feelings of relaxation, and improve cognition and mood.
- L-Tyrosine helps to increase production of neurotransmitters such as dopamine. Its effects may include mood elevation, reduction in stress levels, as well as improvements in cognition and physical performance. Tyrosine also supports healthy levels of thyroid hormones which regulate fat burning and metabolism.
- L-Glycine, an amino acid, helps to optimize brain function. Although it is produced naturally in the body and found in foods, many people lack sufficient glycine levels.
- Taurine is an amino acid with many health benefits. Like glycine, it helps to optimize brain function. Also, there is evidence that taurine is beneficial in maintaining a healthy blood pressure.
- Sceletium tortuosum, also known as Kanna, is an herb native to South Africa. Traditionally, it has been used by South African pastoralists and hunter-gatherers as a mood-altering substance. It is known to reduce depression, increase tolerance to hunger and stress, and elevate mood.
Where Can I Buy GABA Source?
You can purchase GABA Source
GABA Source is made with the highest quality ingredients and is fast becoming the best natural stress and anxiety relief product available. We are required by law to state the following: All claims being made are based on animal studies conducted on specific ingredients, not the product itself, and that the ingredients may not perform the same way in humans.
Leave a comment