Moringa Source's Unique Moringa Extract


What Makes Moringa Source's Moringa Extract Unique?

Our Pure Moringa Extract is unique in the sense that it can be taken orally as it is, unlike many other liquid extracts. This is possible because our Moringa extract is 100% alcohol-free. In fact, our product is made without using alcohol at any point in the production process.

Instead of using an alcohol base, we use a Kosher and Vegan certified vegetable glycerin that is 99.7% pure with the remaining 0.3% being purified water (pH neutral). This glycerin base is what gives our extract a sweet, sugary taste similar to that of honey.

Do Sugary Substances Have You Concerned About Your Health?

Don't worry - Although our extract is sweet like sugar, it is not metabolized the same way that sugar is. Therefore, it does not raise blood sugar levels, nor does it contribute to bacterial tooth decay. It is also gluten-free!

Why Moringa Extract Is So Great:

Because it is alcohol-free, our Moringa extract can be taken by placing drops of it under your tongue. This method is most effective because it bypasses the digestive process. This means that the body does not have to break down the product and work to digest it in order to absorb the numerous nutritional benefits it has to offer.

These benefits include more than 90 phytonutrients, involving 47 active antioxidants, 36 anti-inflammatories, 30% vegetable protein, all eight essential amino acids, Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B-6, and C, and essential minerals such as zinc, calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, and iron. It contains virtually no fat and does not affect cholesterol.

This combination of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients helps to keep your immune system strong, boost your energy, improve your mobility and flexibility, and protect your body against damage from free-radicals.

The technology used to create our concentrated Moringa extract makes a 600 mg dose of extract equivalent to 1400-2000 mg of Moringa used in a tisane or capsule form. This is because the Moringa botanical is sent through each stage of the manufacturing process to target a specific nutrient profile in the botanical matrix. This multi-stage process allows for every constituent to be extracted, rather than just one or two targeted constituents. We process the Moringa this way because its nutrients work best in the body as a whole rather than as fractured isolates.

In addition, our Moringa extract is preservative-free, so you don't have to be worried about consuming any harmful chemicals. It is also inherently stable at normal room temperatures for years at a time, as long as the core product is not diluted or contaminated.


Suggested Use for Moringa Extract

¼ teaspoon (1.23 ml) 1 to 3 times a day, or as needed. It can be placed under your tongue, which is most effective, or it can be added to a little water, tea or juice.

No refrigeration necessary
Servings per container:  24
One serving is equivalent to 2 capsules.


Mary Sheppard

Will this product help with cleansing out my system

Leave a comment

Please note: comments must be approved before they are published.

Copyright © 2017 Moringa Source LLC
22 Shelter Rock Lane #3, Danbury CT, 06810
Continue shopping
Your Order

You have no items in your cart