Nana's Famous Summer Mint-Lemon Tea
Looking to take advantage of our Fourth of July tea sale to make something tasty and refreshing this Summer? You're in the right place!
Stay Cool With This Tasty Iced Tea!
- A pitcher
- 4 Moringa tea bags
- 1 quart of water
- Honey (to taste)
- 2 Lemons
- A handful of mint leaves (to taste)
- (Optional: Your favorite fresh fruit: peaches, berries, etc)
- Pour 1 quart of warm water into your pitcher and add 4 Moringa tea bags.
- Let sit in sun 1-4 hours, until rich in color.
- Add 1 tablespoon of honey per quart to taste. Alternatively, you could use stevia leaf or Moringa extract.
- Cut, squeeze, and filter one ripe lemon to remove seeds and pulp, and add to your tea.
- Slice another lemon and add slices to the pitcher for presentation. (Don't leave them in all day or your tea will taste bitter!)
- Optional: add a serving spoon of mint leaves, or a handful of your favorite fruit to sweeten, washed beforehand of course.
- Serve on ice and enjoy!