Top Tonight's Pasta Dinner With This Pesto-Moringa Sauce!
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 2 cloves of finely chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped pine nuts (best if chopped with a food processor)
- 1/2 cup of fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon of Moringa Source Moringa Powder
- 1 tablespoon of grated Parmesan
- Your desired amount of salt and pepper
- Combine your olive oil, garlic, pine nuts, and fresh basil leaves.
- Whisk in your Moringa powder, Parmesan, salt, and pepper.
- Pour your pesto sauce over your pasta, top it with some extra cheese or fresh, sliced cherry tomatoes, and enjoy!
Moringa Powder: Moringa is most well-known for its all-natural energizing affects, which are never followed by a crash. It can aid in mental clarity, maintaining a healthy blood pressure, and boosting your immunity. Packed with various vitamins and minerals, it's an antioxidant as well as an anti-inflammatory. Moringa also has strong anti-aging properties, and aids in both flexibility and mobility.
Olive Oil: Olive oil is a good source of healthy fat. It has been found to help lower a person's risk of having a stroke, developing heart disease, and developing high blood pressure. Additionally, it is packed with vitamins E and K, the minerals iron, calcium, potassium, and sodium, and antioxidants that protect cells from free radical damage.
Basil: Basil has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antimicrobial properties that can combat a wide range of problems and infections in the body. It is also a known adaptogen - meaning it can help to reduce stress and anxiety. Basil has been found to support cardiovascular health, as well as house antioxidants that protect our bodies from disease.