Triple Chocolate Cacao Cookies!
- 1 cup of cold butter
- 1 and 3/4 cups of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 1/2 cup of Moringa Source Cacao Powder
- 2 and 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 360 degrees F.
- Combine your butter and sugar in a mixing bowl for 4 minutes.
- One at a time, add in your eggs.
- Mix well and add in your vanilla.
- Stir in your flour, cacao powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir your chocolate chips in.
- Place large spoonfuls of your dough onto your cookie sheet.
- Cook for 10-14 minutes.
- Let them cool, and enjoy!
The benefits of Moringa Source Cacao Powder:
Raw cacao is a rich source of antioxidants, monosaturated fats, cholesterol-free saturated fats, minerals, fiber, natural carbohydrates, and protein. It contains Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B9, and E, and is actually one of the highest plant-based sources of magnesium,which improves heart function, lowers blood pressure, helps improve blood flood, turns glucose into energy, reduces plaque in the arteries, and can even promote muscle relaxation.
Additionally, Cacao contains an abundance of other minerals such as calcium, sulfur, zinc, iron, copper, chromium, potassium, manganese, amino acids, Omega 6 fatty acids, as well as a heart-healthy fat known as oleic acid. Cacao is especially high in antioxidants which protect the nervous system and help the body improve deficiencies and physiological problems.
Cacao has been said to help improve not only physical health, but mental health, as studies have shown that is can actually raise serotonin and dopamine levels in the brain - providing feelings of happiness, contentment, and overall well-being. It also has the ability to increase our endorphins, which reduce stress and pain.