English (Change)

FREE Shipping on all U.S. orders over $40

My Cart (0)
navigation

Moringa Extract

SKU# M-EXRTACT-30M

Be the first to review this product

Availability: In stock

$16.45

Quick Overview

Kick-start your day and re-energize your life with our moringa glycerin herbal leaf extract. Our moringa extract is a fast, easy, convenient and effective way to get all the benefits of moringa.

Click on image to zoom

More Views

Details

Moringa Herbal Leaf Extract – An Antioxidant-Rich Liquid Energy Booster

Kick-start your day and re-energize your life with our moringa glycerin herbal leaf extract. Our moringa extract is a fast, easy, convenient and effective way to get all the benefits of moringa.


Unlike many other liquid or powder extracts our moringa herbal leaf extract tastes great (like honey) and is ready to take as is. Our moringa liquid extract (Glycerin-water extractive medium) can be placed under your tongue, bypassing the digestive process. This method is most effective as the body does not have to break the product apart and digest it to be able to utilize the inherent nutritional benefits of the moringa extract. The extracted moringa is easily absorbed into the body, delivering more than 90 phyto-nutrients,  including 47 active antioxidants, 36 anti-inflammatories, 30% vegetable protein, all eight (8) essential amino acids and essential minerals such as zinc and iron.

The unique technology used to create our concentrated moringa extract makes a 600 mg dose comparable to 1400 - 2000 mg of herb used in a tisane or capsule format. In addition, a multi-stage process is used from critical processes to clarifying processes. The moringa botanical is sent through

each stage to target a specific nutrient profile in the botanical matrix. This multistage process allows for every constituent to be extracted rather than just one or two targeted constituents. This ensures the nutrients work best in the body as a whole rather than a fractured isolate.

Unlike many liquid products claiming to be alcohol free, our moringa extract is truly alcohol-free.  In fact our product is made without using alcohol at any time. In addition, our extract is preservative-free and is inherently stable at normal room temperatures for years, as long as the core product is not diluted or contaminated.

Our extract is manufactured at an FDA-registered cGMP/HACCP facility, using Kosher/Vegan certified glycerin.  Our certified vegetable glycerin is 99.7% pure with the remaining 0.3% being purified water (pH neutral). It has a sweet taste but is metabolized differently than sugar and does not raise blood sugar levels. It also does not contribute to bacterial tooth decay and is Gluten-free.

Boost Your Energy Today With Our Moringa Herbal Leaf Extract.
Moringa Source recommends taking moringa extract 1-3 times daily for a noticeable increase in energy within 3-4 weeks.


With an impressive ORAC score of 157,000 umole TE/100g (hydrophilic and lipophilic), Moringa trumps all other antioxidant superfoods, beating out rivals such as turmeric at 127,000, acai at 102,700, cocoa powder at 55,653, pomegranates at 4,479 and blueberries at only 2,400.

Moringa Health Benefits

  • · Boosts energy levels and increases vitality
  • · Increases focus, mental clarity and stamina
  • · Provides an abundance of all-natural anti-aging nutrients and minerals
  • · Boosts the immune system
  • · Supports healthier blood naturally
  • · Helps to maintain healthier blood sugar levels within a normal range
  • · Helps to maintain healthier blood pressure levels within a normal range
  • · Assists in reaching and maintaining an appropriate body weight
  • · Improves mobility and flexibility
  • · Aids with joint pain
  • · Allows faster recovery and harder training
  • · Enhances overall well-being
  • · Kosher/Vegan certified glycerin
  • · Our Moringa is certified vegan, gluten-free, Non-GMO and naturally caffeine-free. In addition, it is 100% alchohol-free and preservative-free.

Suggested Use for Moringa Extract
¼ teaspoon (1.23 ml) 1 to 3 times a day, or as needed. Moringa herbal leaf extract is ready to take as is. It can be placed under your tongue, which is most effective, or it can be added to a little water, tea or juice.

No refrigeration necessary
Servings per container:  24
One serving is equivalent to 2 capsules.

Additional Information
UPC 609207829652
SKU MORINGA00077
All Natural Yes
Used For Nutrition

You may also be interested in the following product(s)

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.