Moringa For Anti Anti-Aging
Moringa's Nutrients Help Fight Aging Processes
As we grow older, our skin begins to change in a variety of ways. From the age of 20 onward, it loses collagen at an average rate of 1 percent per year. As the result, it becomes thinner and more fragile.
Sweat and oil glands also begin to function at a diminished capacity, and exposure to extreme weather, dust, and pollution can further damage its quality. Skin can become drier, and losses its plump, elastic feel. Aging in a person’s skin shows up through wrinkles, freckles, sun spots, and loss of collagen and elastin.
Aging also depletes the body of much needed nutrients such as calcium and vitamins, resulting in lessened hearing, impaired vision, slower agility, reduced mental clarity, memory loss, fatigue, and increases the susceptibility to diseases such as arthritis/osteoarthritis, blood pressure, and even cancers.
Still other problems are those associated with poor digestion and urinary tract infections.
Research shows you can reverse the process of aging through the use of:
- Vitamin A, which contains beta carotene and retinol that helps build collagen fibers within the skin. It also aids in improving eyesight and fighting infections
- Vitamin C, which is an antioxidant and heals and repairs damaged skin
- Vitamin E, which has anti-inflammatory properties
- Vitamin D, which helps the body produce Calcitriol, much needed for strong bones and teeth, and to promote normal cell growth
- Calcium, which can strengthen bones and prevent osteoporosis
- Iron, which helps in the formation of hemoglobin and myoglobin to improve the immune system and boost mental clarity
- Potassium, which prevents muscles loss and assists in the reduction of blood pressure
Moringa is a nutritional storehouse for Vitamins and Antioxidants. Pound for pound, it contains 4 times the vitamin A of carrots, 7 times the vitamin C found in oranges, and plenty of vitamin E. It has 46 Antioxidants, which makes it one of the most skin nourishing and healing plants on the planet.
Moringa also contains Minerals – calcium, copper, iron, potassium, magnesium, manganese, and zinc, which are important for the continued growth and maintenance of the human body.
Moringa oil contains 72% oleic acid, making it one of the most penetrative oils. It carries nutrients deep into the skin, maintaining elasticity, smoothening out wrinkles, and imparting an overall glow to the skin. It also has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, which make it the perfect choice to treat insect bites, minor cuts and burns, rashes, and bruises. The oil is clear, odorless, and rich in antioxidants, and is suitable for both skin and hair care.
Reverse the signs of aging, and replenish lost nutrients.
Our high-quality products are so versatile – consume them as capsules, in a powder form, or use as oil. The oil soothes, nourishes, and softens the skin, and is lighter in texture than olive oil. It can be used as an anti-inflammatory massage oil, for those with chronic dry skin, and as a cleansing and moisturizing agent. We even offer a Moringa based cosmetic line for the best care of your skin.
All our products are 100% natural, made with no chemicals or preservatives, so you know what you put into your body are pure nutrients.