Moringa Powder – Versatile, Mixable, and Antioxidant Rich
Boost your energy levels today with our popular Moringa oleifera powder that was recently featured on “The View” and “The Dr. Oz Show” as a way to jump-start your day and re-energize your life. Dr. Oz recommends Moringa for its nutrient density. Moringa is known around the world as a rich source of vegetable protein (30%). It contains 18amino acids including all 8 essential amino acids, 47 active antioxidants, 36 anti-inflammatories. In addition, Moringa powder contains 7x the Vitamin C found in oranges, 4x the Vitamin A of carrots, 4x the calcium of milk, 3x potassium of bananas, as well as zeatin, quercetin, beta-sitosterol, caffeoylquinic acid, kaempferol, silymarin and essential minerals such as zinc and iron. Moringa oleifera is nature’s whole-food complex, which makes it easy for your body to recognize, absorb and assimilate. Recent studies prove it to be the most potent superfood in existence.
Moringa Contains Flavonoids and EGCG
Moringa leaf powder is also rich in flavonoids, such as catechin polyphenols and especially epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). It has been suggested that these extremely powerful antioxidants may have therapeutic applications in the treatment of many medical disorders and overall well-being.
Boost Your Energy Levels Today With Our Moringa Powder
Moringa Source recommends taking 1-2 teaspoons two times daily for a noticeable increase in energy within 3-4 weeks.
Moringa Health Benefits
- Boosts energy levels and increases vitality
- Increased focus, mental clarity and stamina
- Packed with an abundance of all-natural anti-aging nutrients and minerals
- Boosts the immune system
- Healthier blood naturally
- Helps to maintain healthier blood sugar levels within a normal range
- Helps to maintain healthier blood pressure levels within a normal range
- Assists in reaching and maintaining an appropriate body weight
- Improves mobility and flexibility
- Aids with joint pain
- Recover faster train harder
- Overall well-being
- Our Moringa is certified vegan, gluten-free, Non-GMO and naturally caffeine-free.
Add 1-2 teaspoons of moringa powder to a liquid smoothie or shake, then blend thoroughly. You may also sprinkle moringa powder on top of many dishes prior to serving, or simply stir in to soups and sauces.
NO synthetic ingredients. NO animal products or by-products.
Container size: 1 LB (453 g) and 8 O.Z. (226.7 g)